Who Wears The Trousers in Your Relationship?

Who Wears the Trousers?  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wears the Trousers?

Best night of your life though. And what you probably need to get this whole forum moderator silliness out of your system. There's no substitute for real authority, as you will find out.

There you go, ive got all the forum moderator out of my system just like you asked master :D

• 2 weeks later...
It's important to not wear trousers in the confines of your house or other clothes either, this helps the children to realise that being naked is normal. Anybody got any spare " trolleys ".

So, no one wears trousers in your house? I hope you shut the blinds. Don't want your neighbours being scarred ;)

It's important to not wear trousers in the confines of your house or other clothes either, this helps the children to realise that being naked is normal. Anybody got any spare " trolleys ".

Hey!!:mad: I have a neighbour with your cavalier, care free attitude. It's no fun on the receiving end let me tell you.

Archived