Being seen to be fair.

So you think that the PM and the Chancellor of the Exchequer aren't responsible for the finacial well being of the country? :huh:

How do you come to the conclusion that it was Blair/Brown that caused the world wide market crash?

I think you're giving way too much credibility to the two stooges.

So you think that the PM and the Chancellor of the Exchequer aren't responsible for the finacial well being of the country? :huh:

They are NOT responsible for individual companies selling dodgy mortgages!!!:hihi: Derugulation of the financial services started with Big Bang in 1985. Do you think the Cons would have had stronger regulation??? :hihi: -I don't!

They are still dragging their feet now after all that has happened.

They are NOT responsible for individual companies selling dodgy mortgages!!!:hihi: Derugulation of the financial services started with Big Bang in 1985. Do you think the Cons would have had stronger regulation??? :hihi: -I don't!

They are still dragging their feet now after all that has happened.

Is this an admission that lack of regulation by the Labour government was a factor in the bust?

How do you come to the conclusion that it was Blair/Brown that caused the world wide market crash?

I think you're giving way too much credibility to the two stooges.

I'm not blaming them, or Brown specifically for the crash, I'm blaming him for how the country was ill-prepared to manage any future downturn. I also blame him for building our economic growth on cheap credit, and for not diversifying our economy and making it too reliant upon the financial sector.

Is this an admission that lack of regulation by the Labour government was a factor in the bust?

Yes, can you imagine how much WORSE it would have been if the Cons had been in? If it hadn't been for the action Brown took with the stimulus package it would have been much worse. But now the Cons are in they seem to be taking us in a race to the bottom anyway now!

Archived