Unofficial Forum Meet 21 November

denlin

The meet is tomorrow and those who will definitely be there are Pattricia, Henny Penny, Rich, Sparkler and her daughter and of course Den and me.

Yet to confirm Alcoblog, Ash, Rampent, Facebook, Whitewitch and MH

All are welcome and December Meet is on 12th December, I can't change date as I have ordered buffet and taken time off work. I would be happy if Peaches wanted to join us:D:love: Linda

I will turn to to speak with the mods about deleting posts on the site, feel like a frank discussion.

You will be made most welcome as everybody is but unless Whitewitch comes to meet there won't be any Mods there but don't want any bad feelings. It's a night out

I will turn to to speak with the mods about deleting posts on the site, feel like a frank discussion.

In the unlikely event any Mods turn up, I highly doubt they'd want to talk "shop", and just do like they do on here, tell you to contact the admins via the Helpdesk.

The meet is tomorrow and those who will definitely be there are Pattricia, Henny Penny, Rich, Alcoblog, Sparkler, and her daughter, Petal 1980 and of course Den and me.

Yet to confirm Ash, Rampent, Facebook, Whitewitch and MH

All are welcome and December Meet is on 12th December, I can't change date as I have ordered buffet and taken time off work. I would be happy if Peaches wanted to join us:D:love: Linda

Updated list

Archived