Unofficial Forum Meet 21 November

denlin

Hi everybody

Checked out buffet at Harlequin and it's £5 per head, if anybody is coming to Xmas meet on 12 December could you let me know ASAP so that I can let landlady know, also fancy dress is optional with small prize donated by Den and me for best costume (Den and I won't enter even though we will be in fancy dress). I have also done pub quiz for this one and would like your advice on whether you'd prefer to pay 50p for quiz sheet winner takes all or whether you'd like me and Den to get trophy for winner:D:love:

Hi everybody

Checked out buffet at Harlequin and it's £5 per head, if anybody is coming to Xmas meet on 12 December could you let me know ASAP so that I can let landlady know, also fancy dress is optional with small prize donated by Den and me for best costume (Den and I won't enter even though we will be in fancy dress). I have also done pub quiz for this one and would like your advice on whether you'd prefer to pay 50p for quiz sheet winner takes all or whether you'd like me and Den to get trophy for winner:D:love:

Prize for best costume? It's in the flippin' bag dear! As for the quiz, 50p for quiz sheet sounds about right :D

Christmas themed quiz or general knowledge?

Hi everybody

what about tombola?:roll:

Prize for best costume? It's in the flippin' bag dear! As for the quiz, 50p for quiz sheet sounds about right :D

Christmas themed quiz or general knowledge?

General knowledge Rich, I'm an atheist like thee:D:D

Archived