Vanilla coffee shop

wilfson

Anybody tried this yet ?- been open about three weeks now.

It`s opposite Millhouses Post Office and is well worth a visit and no I am not connected in any way with the owners or staff there!!

It`s good quality fare, great coffee and a very warm welcome

:suspect:so with 2 posts you are raving about it!!! went past sat or sunday morning about 8.30 it was closed, think they need to review opening times as i would guess sat and sun mornings would be the best trading trading in a residential area?

• 1 month later...

I've been there a few times now for lunch on the way back from town and can highly reccommend it. Friendly staff and cosy atmosphere, handy for parking and they have their own blend of Coffee which in my opinion is the best I've tasted in Sheffield.

Oh and the cakes are to die for!!!

:suspect:so with 2 posts you are raving about it!!! went past sat or sunday morning about 8.30 it was closed, think they need to review opening times as i would guess sat and sun mornings would be the best trading trading in a residential area?

I think it opens at 9am every day...

• 3 months later...

Archived