The hypocrisy of protesters and trespassers.

Just listening to the Dale farm eviction and I'm hearing a lot of complaints from the gypsys that the authorities are walking on land that is private in order tto evict the gypsies. why do the gypsies flout the trespass laws yet expect that same law to protect them.

Same goes with their supporters. They're wearing helmets and throwing bricks yet they whine that the police are using tasers. I'm all for protest but if you show resistence surely you should expect force.

Whaddya think?

Just listening to the Dale farm eviction and I'm hearing a lot of complaints from the gypsys that the authorities are walking on land that is private in order tto evict the gypsies. why do the gypsies flout the trespass laws yet expect that same law to protect them.

Same goes with their supporters. They're wearing helmets and throwing bricks yet they whine that the police are using tasers. I'm all for protest but if you show resistence surely you should expect force.

Whaddya think?

they flout the law selectivly because they dont think it applies to them much like other ethnic sections of the current uk population, but when they want benefits and all the other comforts of a civilised society they are the first to bleat their rights, as for most of the protesters they are no more than anarchist troublemakers seen at every fashionable protest.

so good on the police use any and every type of force to get this job done!

Travellers are law abiding people, apart from the odd

* Theft

* Trashing other peoples propertys

* NOt paying into the system

They are OK.

And yes, I am an outreach worker for gyppos on 45k per annum, who about to lose his job because the gypsys are moving on

Also if they are travellers, why are they wanting to stay put?

surely if you travel, you should be travelling?

The problem with them travailing is they might dump their van on a green near you, or me for that matter.:o I say leave them were they are.

Archived