The hypocrisy of protesters and trespassers.

No, advocating treating criminals as criminals, rather making lame excuses for them to get away with their antisocial lifestyles - fancy that!

What you were advocating - I'll quote it if you like - was treating them so badly that they'd leave the country.

What you were advocating - I'll quote it if you like - was treating them so badly that they'd leave the country.

Well he has a point, the English have been forced to make a similar choice of shall i stay or try my luck in a country that offers more than slow starvation.

Not treating them badly, just maintaining a separation between them and the rest oif society. They don't contribute to it, so they shouldn't benefit from it.

Whatever the rights or wrongs....

It is clear that there are a handful of posters who gravitate towards (or start) threads where they get the opportunity to advocate one or more of the following - torture, brutality, mass imprisonment, and sometimes execution.

Is it just me who thinks this says more about their personalities than their political opinions?

Whatever the rights or wrongs....

It is clear that there are a handful of posters who gravitate towards (or start) threads where they get the opportunity to advocate one or more of the following - torture, brutality, mass imprisonment, and sometimes execution.

Is it just me who thinks this says more about their personalities than their political opinions?

I think it says something about both, but I agree that it's thoroughly distasteful.

Archived