The hypocrisy of protesters and trespassers.

What is happening at Dale Farm is a disgrace!

This is no longer a legal issue but a political one and should be resolved politically.

Those of you here who are cheering the police on and urging them to act illegally while claiming justification for those actions because some of the travellers' houses were built illegally really need to think about what you are saying.

John X

This is no longer a legal issue but a political one and should be resolved politically.

Those of you here who are cheering the police on and urging them to act illegally while claiming justification for those actions because some of the travellers' houses were built illegally really need to think about what you are saying.

John X

Cheering the police on is an unusual behaviour for forum users so i wouldn't pay too much attention to it.

John X

YOU need to think about what YOU'RE saying.

You're saying people should have carte-blanche to build illegally on green belt land??

John X

And what about the rent-a-rabble who've turned up and don't even live on the site?

You're saying people should have carte-blanche to build illegally on green belt land??

No, I'm saying that the issue of provision of sites for travellers needs looking at seriously so that we don't see scenes like this again.

John X

John X

The police are acting LEGALLY , in the face of severe provocation. Didn`t you see the protesters hurling bricks at the police this morning ? The police did what they had to do , IE ,use tasers .

Do you justify protesters hurling bricks at police officers ?

No, I'm saying that the issue of provision of sites for travellers needs looking at seriously so that we don't see scenes like this again.
That's as may be, but does not alter the specifics of the Dale Farm case.

Incorrect.

Without the non-sanctioned developments on green belt land, there would be no case, no evictions, and no media circus.

It is still a legal issue first and foremost, and I bear news: Dura Lex, Sed Lex

The hand-wringing, strong with some on this thread is :D

John X

Well I've just re-read the post and its not obvious that thats what you're saying at all. You should stop talking in riddles to avoid confusion.

Archived