The hypocrisy of protesters and trespassers.

What is happening at Dale Farm is a disgrace!

This is no longer a legal issue but a political one and should be resolved politically.

Those of you here who are cheering the police on and urging them to act illegally while claiming justification for those actions because some of the travellers' houses were built illegally really need to think about what you are saying.

John X

The disgrace is that the lawless rabble hadn't been cleared out many months ago.

Who is wanting the Police to act illegally? I only see/read people being encouraged that the law is being upheld and the travelling criminals and the wool-headed meddlers who support them are finally receiving justice.

The police are acting LEGALLY

They may or may not be. I was referring to what people on here were suggesting.

How lawful is your suggestion?

so why dont they just start demolishing the scaffolding baracade with the machines ,and the protesters will soon start coming down when they are in danger of being crushed by a 20 tonne machine.

John X

The problem is that there are 3 groups of people in this discussion, idiots wishing violence to be committed on the people living on that land, people who agree with eviction but want it to proceed legally and peacefully and those who don't think there should be an eviction at all and keep lumping together the first two groups.

I think the term 'tinker' refers to a trade not an ethnic group. Most of their nicknames derive from their applied trades. The word 'gypsy' is believed to have come from Egyptian.

How interesting was that? :hihi:

If I were a gippo I'd be upset being linked to the Egyptians.

Originally Posted by Fine line

You need to think about what you're saying.

You're saying people should have carte-blanche to build illegally on green belt land??

It's quite clear that he isn't saying that. Why do you suggest that he is?

Of course he was go back and read again.:loopy:

What is happening at Dale Farm is a disgrace!

This is no longer a legal issue but a political one and should be resolved politically.

Those of you here who are cheering the police on and urging them to act illegally while claiming justification for those actions because some of the travellers' houses were built illegally really need to think about what you are saying.John X

My Bold is about the only thing you've got right, what has happened at Dale Farm has been disgraceful and should have been stamped out long ago when they first started to erect illegal buildings and abuse the site.

I don't think it follows that the protestors have to accept and approve of all aspects of the travellers lives.

These protesters have no interest whatsoever in the Travellers at Dale Farm thay are just permanent campaigners

That would be like suggesting that people who protest against capital punishment approve of rape, mutilation and murder

Now I know why you normaly restrict yourself to one liners

My Bold is about the only thing you've got right, what has happened at Dale Farm has been disgraceful and should have been stamped out long ago when they first started to erect illegal buildings and abuse the site.

Yeah but Councils make a habit of wearing kid gloves where minority groups are concerned.

Archived