The hypocrisy of protesters and trespassers.

We're responding to your post, as you have worded it. If our responces bare little or no relation to what you are trying to put across then you should put across what you're trying to say more clearly instead of posting in riddles.

Thank you well said.

So basically what you are both saying is that neither of you can follow a thread?

Each post exists in its own right and bares no relationship to anything else posted?

That could explain some of both of your more bizarre contributions to this forum! :D

John X

Just watching the police use a big crane to lift the scruffy protesters off the scaffolding . Id love to see them leave the protesters dangling on the hook 60ft off the ground . :hihi::hihi:

Even swing the protesters side to side on the hook . Id pay to be there to see that .:hihi:

Just watching the police use a big crane to lift the scruffy protesters off the scaffolding . Id love to see them leave the protesters dangling on the hook 60ft off the ground . :hihi::hihi:

Even swing the protesters side to side on the hook . Id pay to be there to see that .:hihi:

Now you've wandered into the realms of incredulity, keep it simple lad and you might (might) get a bite :)

No and neither should the thousands of illegal immigrants that have swamped our country,

'1000's' out of a population of around 65 million equates to around 0.01%

A population of 0.01% adding to the other 99.99% is hardly 'swamping' is it?

If I added just one grain of rice to a plate that had 10,000 grains of rice on it already, would you say the plate had been swamped by that one grain of rice? Of course you wouldn't.

So why is it different with people?

John X

What would you rather they do?

Wait and stand and watch as the police smash up their homes?

What the illegal homes that in law should not exist ?

Its exactly this blurring attitude that you have that has led to this lot.

Now lets see someone get some gonads and go after all the illegals that have come here and those that have just cost us a £50 million NHS bill.

Thanks for the tip but i am a law abiding citizen....

Maybe you should talk to all the druggies, cats and other people who so openly break the law EVERYDAY in a far more damaging way than building somewhere to live.....

Just a thought like :|

Now I agree with the part about the cats, they crap all over my garden, just how un sociable can you get ! :D

Archived