The hypocrisy of protesters and trespassers.

Now lets see someone get some gonads and go after all the illegals that have come here and those that have just cost us a £50 million NHS bill.

I'm assuming the reason you are ignoring a request to back this up is because you just made it up*. :D

John X

*or read it on some dodgy website.

I am not talking about the law, i am talking about the police!

They stood by and watched as those children bought some areas to its knees, yet they are quite happy to deploy tazers on people wanting to protect their homes.

I hate all police with a passion :mad:

Mmmm another trait of 'our' 'Traveler' citizens ?

Sure your not a traveler ?

What is happening at Dale Farm is a disgrace!

This is no longer a legal issue but a political one and should be resolved politically.

Those of you here who are cheering the police on and urging them to act illegally while claiming justification for those actions because some of the travellers' houses were built illegally really need to think about what you are saying.

John X

Who is urging the police to act illegally?

Until one day when you need them.
Like when hundreds of people flood your village and decide to take over it by building hat they want, where they want regardless of the law of the land, laws that are there to give society function, the same society that travelers claim to be a part of when they want something ?

Hypocrisy, the word in the title, is exactly right.

You can tell these gypsies are irish, their response to being removed from their caravans is to set their caravans on fire. I'm not sure they've fully thought this through, which is crazy as they've had years.

Probably the one with all the benefit claims in, they're experts with records.:hihi:

* Racist filthbags of any description.

I can live with that. I'd rather live with travellers in my midst than BNP and EDL supporters.

You would no more want Travelers living next door to you as a member of the BNP or EDL so you can stop with all the courageous keyboard boasting because your lying and everyone knows it.

Look this is simple enough for any of the people on here that are crying that they are humans, and that they are members of society ect ect...

We have laws, laws that make a society work, and everyone wanting to be apart of that society and be protected by the laws of that society should also follow and be accountable to that law.

If we did not have a legal system and a well organised society here then we would see the police or armed forces digging trenches with those bulldozers and then they would go through the whole site and any victims would just be part of the back fill.

So lets get this right, Yes they are human beings, Yes they are part of society, so all that is left is to get them to realize those two facts and treat the law and other people with the same respect that they ask.

Archived