The hypocrisy of protesters and trespassers.

Source? :D

John X

Sorry, I was working my way through the topic, I have to read everything to get it all in context and not make posts that I feel need editing.

Here is the link, 40 odd million with a load of hospitals not even submitted yet, estimated £50 million.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/politics/3880366/42m-NHS-tourists.html

I'm assuming the reason you are ignoring a request to back this up is because you just made it up*. :D

John X

*or read it on some dodgy website.

Ang on, I see exactly where your going wrong, your trying to think for yourself again arnt you ?

I read ALL the topic, just as you should if you don't want to look a prat later on.

Now are the links satisfactory to yourself ? Apology ?? ;)

What the illegal homes that in law should not exist ?

Its exactly this blurring attitude that you have that has led to this lot.

Now lets see someone get some gonads and go after all the illegals that have come here and those that have just cost us a £50 million NHS bill.

Well said keep it up too many dogooder we'll spend your money wallahs on here.

* Racist filthbags of any description.

I can live with that. I'd rather live with travellers in my midst than BNP and EDL supporters.

Can we assume then , that you have already been on the phone offering your garden as a place for them to pitch up and park their caravans. ?

Shame that the story is nothing at all to do with illegal immigrants isn't it!

pwn3d.

Did H2Msay it was,

"Now lets see someone get some gonads and go after all the illegals that have come here and those that have just cost us a £50 million NHS bill."

Have you been following it yourself?

They DIDNT have planning permission :loopy:

Someone else who can't read or follow a simple thread! :roll:

John X

What it boils down to in the end, john x, is that some travellers illegally erected 48 plots on some green belt land that isn't there's, and now, finally, they are(legally) being removed.

Shame that the story is nothing at all to do with illegal immigrants isn't it!

pwn3d.

Your right, no one is saying it is.

May I suggest you read the topic and see things in the context of what they actually are instead of just reading into things what you wish ?

Pwnd :D

Archived