The hypocrisy of protesters and trespassers.

Originally Posted by peppercorn

I am not talking about the law, i am talking about the police!

They stood by and watched as those children bought some areas to its knees, yet they are quite happy to deploy tazers on people wanting to protect their homes.

I hate all police with a passion

My bold= until you need one.

So I take it you're an anarchist who doesn't believe in law and order.

The thing that worries me is that people like you can sit on juries.

You are missing the one simple FACT here

They are there ILLEGALLY, braking the law of the land. Now , seeing as the travellers are the ones breaking the law , how have they been dealt with badly ?

Do you advocate these people being able to just build property anywhere they like without following the rules and regulations that are in place for EVERYONE .?

I wonder how many of these Keyboard Crusaders WOULD actually stick up for the knackers if they DID camp on their street?

Hmmmmmmm

You are missing the one simple FACT here

They are there ILLEGALLY, braking the law of the land. Now , seeing as the travellers are the ones breaking the law , how have they been dealt with badly ?

Do you advocate these people being able to just build property anywhere they like without following the rules and regulations that are in place for EVERYONE .?

I dont agree with anyone being able to build what they like where they like but this should have been nipped in the bud years ago.

Instead they have spent 10 million pound trying to evict them and the clean up bill will also be massive and for what...

They will legally have to find them all somewhere else to live.

what a waste of time.

My bold= until you need one.

So I take it you're an anarchist who doesn't believe in law and order.

The thing that worries me is that people like you can sit on juries.

Again people like me?

Just exactly what am i?

I have my reasons for hating the police and for you information i have needed them in the past with f all response..

Be careful who you judge Mr Bass because one day you may just end up feeling like a fool ;)

People like me?????

Care to elaborate??

You know absutely nothing about me yet have quickly jumped a conclussions, i guess that says alot about you:|

You're quite happy for the local residents who pay their taxes forced to put up with these people building a small illegal estate next door to them.

How much council tax, income tax and NHS contributions do you think these so called Travellers have paid over the years compared to the local law abiding residents?

For the benefit of Fine line, Bassman and Jongo

Tell you what, I will build my home in your garden. How would you feel about that?

You haven't been following this, have you?

They OWN the land that thay have built their homes on! :rolleyes:

John X

John X

I wonder how many of these Keyboard Crusaders WOULD actually stick up for the knackers if they DID camp on their street?

Hmmmmmmm

We have a traveller camp just down the road from us and i can tell you honestly that we have never had ANY trouble from them ever, in fact we get more grief from the young teenagers smoking pot in the woodland behind our house!

Again people like me?

Just exactly what am i?

I have my reasons for hating the police and for you information i have needed them in the past with f all response..

Be careful who you judge Mr Bass because one day you may just end up feeling like a fool ;)

Well at the moment it is you who's looking like one.:rolleyes:

Like when hundreds of people flood your village and decide to take over it by building hat they want, where they want regardless of the law of the land, laws that are there to give society function, the same society that travelers claim to be a part of when they want something ?

Hypocrisy, the word in the title, is exactly right.

I couldn't think of an eloquent way to put it so thank you.

You're quite happy for the local residents who pay their taxes forced to put up with these people building a small illegal estate next door to them.

How much council tax, income tax and NHS contributions do you think these so called Travellers have paid over the years compared to the local law abiding residents?

Gee, you are not a very good Psychic are you or a good judge of character because you are wrong on both accounts :D

Archived