The hypocrisy of protesters and trespassers.

We have a traveller camp just down the road from us and i can tell you honestly that we have never had ANY trouble from them ever, in fact we get more grief from the young teenagers smoking pot in the woodland behind our house!

Yeah, sure.

People like you always get on fine with your own kind of people, but them blame the innocent teens who have nowhere to go at night for all the trouble and thieving.

Yeah, sure.

People like you always get on fine with your own kind of people, but them blame the innocent teens who have nowhere to go at night for all the trouble and thieving.

Sigh!!

I said that we have more trouble from the pot smoking teens than we do from the travelling commuity, i have laid no blame on anyone :huh:

Originally Posted by John X

You haven't been following this, have you?

They OWN the land that thay have built their homes on!

John X

Owning land does not mean you can do anything that you want with it.

Which part of that don't you understand?

If you'd seen an aerial view of Dale Farm you'd see more illegal buildings (buildings without planning permission) than caravans. Now do you understand?

Again, care to elaborate?

You are the one who is making totally incorrect judgments about people without even ever having met them:rolleyes:

No elaborate judgement, you're supporting people who're breaking the law and flaunting planning laws/rules.

Owning land does not mean you can do anything that you want with it.

Which part of that don't you understand?

If you'd seen an aerial view of Dale Farm you'd see more illegal buildings (buildings without planning permission) than caravans. Now do you understand?

Would you like a chisel and a nice big hammer? :hihi:

Archived