The hypocrisy of protesters and trespassers.

Owning land does not mean you can do anything that you want with it.

That's not what I was saying though, was it?

Agent Orange made a crack along the lines of 'how would you like it if I built a house in your garden' and I was pointing out that this is not the case in this situation, because they actually OWN the land and have not built their homes in anyone's garden.

Is that so hard to understand?

John X

That's not what I was saying though, was it?

Agent Orange made a crack along the lines of 'how would you like it if I built a house in your garden' and I was pointing out that this is not the case in this situation, because they actually OWN the land and have not built their homes in anyone's garden.

Is that so hard to understand?

John X

But they HAVE built the homes ILLEGALLY ,and in the process have broken planning laws ,so these buildings have to be demolished.

Is that so hard to understand . ?

Now lets see someone get some gonads and go after all the illegals that have come here and those that have just cost us a £50 million NHS bill.

This could be interpreted in several ways, including that the illegal immigrants have cost us £50 million.

But they HAVE built the homes ILLEGALLY ,and in the process have broken planning laws ,so these buildings have to be demolished.

Is that so hard to understand . ?

They do own it. They don't have permission to build or live there.

So why are you against the legal eviction of them or are you just another NIMBY?

oh for gods sake!

I am against the length of time it has took to get to this point :roll:

And until you tell me what a NIMBY is i cannot answer that question.

That the law is applied unfairly - loads of other people (usually big companies) get planning permission granted retrospectively, but more than that I get angry that people treat travellers like scum. They're human beings - and It always makes me angry when fellow human beings are demonised, ill treated and made objects of scorn and derision.

It isnt just travellers with you though is it?its everything and anything ETHNIC.

Archived