The hypocrisy of protesters and trespassers.

you seem to be having plenty of trouble answering, this.

If you bother to read the thread you'll see it's already been answered!

so good on the police use any and every type of force to get this job done!

Bulldoze the scaffold down,they've been asked to leave,they won't,give em whats coming to them.

oh for gods sake!

I am against the length of time it has took to get to this point :roll:

And until you tell me what a NIMBY is i cannot answer that question.

If they hadn't have kept fighting it in court it would have been resolved 10 years ago! The council can't be blamed for the travellers fighting the instruction and for due process being followed can they!

If they hadn't have kept fighting it in court it would have been resolved 10 years ago! The council can't be blamed for the travellers fighting the instruction and for due process being followed can they!

That's what the courts are for, if the coucil were so bothered they could ahve put a stop to this and nipped it in the bud more or less straight away, they wernt too bothered when they were selling them the land at more money than it was worth.

If you bother to read the thread you'll see it's already been answered!

And..... If YOU bother to read you will see that I questioned your answer as I thought it a very poor response as there was only one dubious post calling for what could have been mistrued by the not so well educated as calling for illegal activity, I myself took it to mean "anything they can within the law"

so.....

It looks as though you and your alter ego Dr.KissKiss

DO

in fact have trouble following the simplest of threads.

Oh and a word of advice :)

when answering a question put to you in your other guise, then you really should log back in as that alias and not answer in a different name

:thumbsup:

Oh and a word of advice :)

when answering a question put to you in your other guise, then you really should log back in as that alias and not answer in a different name

:thumbsup:

A different name?

That's funny, given that you are a banned poster and shouldn't even be posting here! :D

John X

Archived