The hypocrisy of protesters and trespassers.

I'm peacefull and I wanna live in a better place but can't afford to so I don't,as for immigrants 2 wrongs don't make a right and one as to be sorted first.

What the hell have immigrants got to do with it?

Oh, I get it - you're looking for someone else to blame for your own failings.

I'm peacefull and I wanna live in a better place but can't afford to so I don't,as for immigrants 2 wrongs don't make a right and one as to be sorted first.

Yeah, but which one?

The thousands of illegal immigrants who are using this county to launder money and traffic kids for sex or the 80 or so travellers who are using a bit of land that THEY LEGALLY PAID FOR?

I see many protesters are in masks again, no doubt ashamed of their own actions.

Exactly, they've been throwing rocks and bricks at the police which could kill. Drag em out by their hair I say. Stun guns are coming out soon. This is so cool, it makes me proud to be a law abiding citizen.

Yeah, but which one?

The thousands of illegal immigrants who are using this county to launder money and traffic kids for sex or the 80 or so travellers who are using a bit of land that THEY LEGALLY PAID FOR?

They may well have legally bought the land, but they have built on it ILLEGALLY....

Wind ya neck in!

No and neither should the thousands of illegal immigrants that have swamped our country, the government would have been far better spending the 10 million pound on trying to fix that problem or maybe spent it on improving our hospitals or schools before evicting peaceful people from their homes.

My heart is hurting for the travellers today and it just sums up how messed up our system is!

So what you're saying is that planning laws and enforcement should be suspended until illegal immigration is sorted? So until that happens anyone can build anything they like anywhere?

I'm in favour, I've been talking to the planning office recently and they haven't given me the answer I wanted, they should all go and protect our borders whilst I just build what I like! :roll:

Archived