The hypocrisy of protesters and trespassers.

No and neither should the thousands of illegal immigrants that have swamped our country, the government would have been far better spending the 10 million pound on trying to fix that problem or maybe spent it on improving our hospitals or schools before evicting peaceful people from their homes.

My heart is hurting for the travellers today and it just sums up how messed up our system is!

It isn't just here that they suffer, they fair worse in Ireland and a lot of that is sectarian.

It's easy to understand why most people have no sympathy though, all you ever hear are bad reports.

keep watching, police are moving in now.

Grow up

They may well have legally bought the land, but they have built on it ILLEGALLY....

Wind ya neck in!

So what, aint you ever done anything that is not totally above the law?

So they can do their dirty work without being seen?

Exactly!!!

So what you're saying is that planning laws and enforcement should be suspended until illegal immigration is sorted? So until that happens anyone can build anything they like anywhere?

I'm in favour, I've been talking to the planning office recently and they haven't given me the answer I wanted, they should all go and protect our borders whilst I just build what I like! :roll:

We should all put Peppercorn forward for the job of town planner, then we can build what we like when we like where we like

:hihi:

We should all put Peppercorn forward for the job of town planner, then we can build what we like when we like where we like

:hihi:

At least i would be sensible in my approach to things.

This is just Disgusting behaviour and has nothing at all to with planning permission now, the council are out to prove a point and my only hope is that Karma pays them a very big visit!

Archived