The hypocrisy of protesters and trespassers.

Because they needed somewhere to live and over the years the council have taken from them nearly every bit of land they had and when they stayed on the road the council moved them on.

These are people of our society like everyone else living in this country!

You forgot to add......

....and like everyone else in our society they are expected to follow the laws and rules we all have to adhere to.

Just helping you out there :)

Because they needed somewhere to live and over the years the council have taken from them nearly every bit of land they had and when they stayed on the road the council moved them on.

These are people of our society like everyone else living in this country!

Not strictly true, they live to a different set of standards and rules which is why they are recognised as an ethnic group. They rarely mix with outsiders and they're children are not in general schooled within the system. They make it very difficult for themselves to be accepted.

You forgot to add......

....and like everyone else in our society they are expected to follow the laws and rules we all have to adhere to.

Just helping you out there :)

Thanks for the tip but i am a law abiding citizen....

Maybe you should talk to all the druggies, cats and other people who so openly break the law EVERYDAY in a far more damaging way than building somewhere to live.....

Just a thought like :|

At least i would be sensible in my approach to things.

This is just Disgusting behaviour and has nothing at all to with planning permission now, the council are out to prove a point and my only hope is that Karma pays them a very big visit!

It has everything to do with planning permission.

Thanks for the tip but i am a law abiding citizen....

Maybe you should talk to all the druggies, cats and other people who so openly break the law EVERYDAY in a far more damaging way than building somewhere to live.....

Just a thought like :|

Ain't that what the cops are doing at the minute? :hihi:

Yeah understood but they've achieved it without permission, I couldn't build an extension without seeking approval, simply wanting something hardly gives a person the right to do it. What are you angry about, that they are now being forcibly moved after all this time?

That the law is applied unfairly - loads of other people (usually big companies) get planning permission granted retrospectively, but more than that I get angry that people treat travellers like scum. They're human beings - and It always makes me angry when fellow human beings are demonised, ill treated and made objects of scorn and derision.

Archived