The hypocrisy of protesters and trespassers.

I am not talking about the law, i am talking about the police!

They stood by and watched as those children bought some areas to its knees, yet they are quite happy to deploy tazers on people wanting to protect their homes.

I hate all police with a passion :mad:

Until one day when you need them.

:rolleyes:

No one is exempt from it but a lot of people try it on and are successful, a lot of people totally ignore planning permission and are successful.

Some people try it on, they apply retrospectively and get permission, it isn't guaranteed and far more have to knock something down than get that permission.

There's no evidence that the people in this case have been treat any differently to the norm, so what's your problem?

I am not talking about the law, i am talking about the police!

They stood by and watched as those children bought some areas to its knees, yet they are quite happy to deploy tazers on people wanting to protect their homes.

I hate all police with a passion :mad:

There were police officers from all over the country deployed in London when the riots were happening, however they were still vastly outnumbered and couldn't stop it happening. In this case there are a limited number of people and they can be made to comply with the law.

I see this thing as a big ugly mess. People should abide by the law, but they should also be allowed to live somewhere, but they should respect the council, but they do own the land, but they don't have permission, but it isn't doing any harm, but it's illegal, but it's their home. It's all ugly, from start to finish.

Some people try it on, they apply retrospectively and get permission, it isn't guaranteed and far more have to knock something down than get that permission.There's no evidence that the people in this case have been treat any differently to the norm, so what's your problem?

Let's be clear on this. The majority of those businesses that build/expand without planning permission, don't think 'I'll do it an get retrospective planning permission' in an attempt to save time, or costs. They do it with no intention of seeking permission, and with no regard for local residents, whether their actions are legal or not, and it is only after they are challenged, that they then apply for it.

If only you knew ;):(

I don't know your circumstances you have your reasons obviously. One incident is all it takes for the police to be despised for a lot of people. Travellers face the same criticism. If you're prepared to hate you can't say that it's wrong for someone else really.

I don't know your circumstances you have your reasons obviously. One incident is all it takes for the police to be despised for a lot of people. Travellers face the same criticism. If you're prepared to hate you can't say that it's wrong for someone else really.

Agreed

BUT....

Hoping that the police get as violent as possible with them as some posters on here are hoping is beyond hatred and venturing into the sickminded territory.

Archived