Absent tenants-is this common

If it's a cannabis farm then the electric bill will be well into 5 figures now and the police will have been informed by the company. They'll want the money too so it will have gone to court to cut the supply off. The police helicopter will have noticed the red glow too. And the smell will be quite exotic when the windows are open. If I'm wrong why not break in and make a few grand?

Not if its been by passed like the guy across from me did eg stealing electric.

I do see them, every couple of weeks or so when they pull up in their car and go in for a few minutes and then that's it for a couple of weeks.

If someone actually lives there I would have seen them over the last 12 months or so.

When the last tenants lived there we could here most things, even though they were not noisy. Such as the heating coming on, vacuuming, washing machine etc.

Basically, I'm as sure as can be that the property is not lived in.

They will just be topping up the feed and water etc in the hydroponics system.Make sure fans are working and then leave.

I would say something to the housing association if i was you, there are many homeless people in sheffield, also many familys waiting to be rehomed for one reason or another and to think that someone has got a tennancy that they quite frankly dont need is very wrong!

To be honest I think it's simply a case of benefit fraud. I think their mates on the other side must have ID'd the house for them (it was left for quite a few months empty as they were not sure they were going to re-let or sell) and go with the 'my husband and I don't get on and I need a house' type thing.

To be honest I think it's simply a case of benefit fraud. I think their mates on the other side must have ID'd the house for them (it was left for quite a few months empty as they were not sure they were going to re-let or sell) and go with the 'my husband and I don't get on and I need a house' type thing.

National Benefit Fraud Hotline 0800 854 440

You know what you need to do. :)

Archived