Geoffrey Robinson MP in dangerous dogs debate

How would a license prevent someone from being attacked by a dog, any dog can bite if it is provoked and a licence won't prevent that.

There's a big difference between a little Yorkie terrier giving someone a playful nip on the ankle and a staffy locking its jaws around a child's throat.

It's not just the frequency of staffy attacks, it's the ferocity, and once their jaws lock nothing can get them off their victim.

There's a big difference between a little Yorkie terrier giving someone a playful nip on the ankle and a staffy locking its jaws around a child's throat.

It's not just the frequency of staffy attacks, it's the ferocity, and once their jaws lock nothing can get them off their victim.

what about a staffy giving someone a playful nip?

And there you have it. There's a massive difference not only in the reaction of people who have a tendency to forget all about it but in the fact that it goes unnoticed and is not even news worthy it's just a little dog. So what you are saying is that the bite is only worth reporting for certain types of dog. A bite is a bite regardless of how big.

well I don't know anyone with a slave, maybe they hide them when I visit.

That's not what i mean, i refer to sweat shops that work long hours for very little return for their efforts, things haven't moved on that far, the West is still endorsing slave labour.

Archived