Geoffrey Robinson MP in dangerous dogs debate

Just when I was losing interest in this thread, I opened up the paper yesterday and what did I see?

Another child scarred for life after a vicious dog attack, this time after its chavvy owner fed it a can of stella!http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/8845153/Boy-mauled-by-dog-that-was-drunk-on-Stella.html

Go on, just before you click on the link, have a guess what breed of dog it was?

Do explain that to Upinwath:

. . .. so we could prevent the "bad owners" who are, in many poster's demi brains, responsible for all dog attacks. . . . .

Each time a chav in a hot hatchback kills or maims somebody in a car accident, do we call for the banning of hatchbacks?

Just when I was losing interest in this thread, I opened up the paper yesterday and what did I see?

Another child scarred for life after a vicious dog attack, this time after its chavvy owner fed it a can of stella!

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/8845153/Boy-mauled-by-dog-that-was-drunk-on-Stella.html

Go on, just before you click on the link, have a guess what breed of dog it was?

You just said the owner fed it a can of stella. Do you not see the problem with your conclusion:loopy:

I think most people agree chavs should indeed be banned!

Another child scarred for life after a vicious dog attack, this time after its chavvy owner fed it a can of stella!

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/8845153/Boy-mauled-by-dog-that-was-drunk-on-Stella.html

I missed the part that described the owner as a chav mind.....

Do explain that to Upinwath:

Each time a chav in a hot hatchback kills or maims somebody in a car accident, do we call for the banning of hatchbacks?

Does the chav drive the car or does the car have a brain and drive itself?

But do you understand the connection between dog (any dog) and alcohol?

A smashed chav with a killer dog is more dangerous than a chav with a killer dog but how does that translate to a family of non smashed chav with a nanny dog that rips an arm of their kid?

A smashed chav with a killer dog is more dangerous than a chav with a killer dog but how does that translate to a family of non smashed chav with a nanny dog that rips an arm of their kid?

If you could refrain from talking in riddles i'd stand a better chance of answering the questions you ask.

Seconded, I still don't understand where the phrase "killer nanny dog" comes from:loopy:

Many of the idiots who keep these dogs claim they make great "Nanny dogs" as they're so gentle with the children they don't kill.

Archived