Geoffrey Robinson MP in dangerous dogs debate

So it's fine to have facial scars for life if an eight year old kid doesn't know how dangerous these dogs are?

Drrrrrr

lets ban everything that has ever scarred anyone!

kid cuts itself with a knife when parents aren't watching, BAN KNIVES!

kid falls out of a tree, BAN TREES!

etc.

what were the circumstances of when she was bitten? I would think most of these attacks happen when a child is left unsupervised with dogs, you poke a dog in the eye it's gonna bite you. the animal is getting the blame when most likely it is bad parenting

I would like to second this. There are no dangerous breeds, there are mental problems and bad owners and maybe the odd evil dog. Probably in similar numbers to the same things in humans. The dangerous dogs act is stupid!

the dda does not work so banning them would not work.

there are more pitbulls walking the streets now since they have been baned by now there should be none left.

i think other measures should be brought in, the one above about making the owners responsible sounds like a good idea and may work.

the dda does not work so banning them would not work.

there are more pitbulls walking the streets now since they have been baned by now there should be none left.

i think other measures should be brought in, the one above about making the owners responsible sounds like a good idea and may work.

because they are banned they are more of a status symbol-which idiotic mp came up with that ridiculous law? Or was it that rebecca notw bird or some other tabloid idiot?

probably the same person who came up with the asbo!

Archived