Geoffrey Robinson MP in dangerous dogs debate

because they are banned they are more of a status symbol-which idiotic mp came up with that ridiculous law? Or was it that rebecca notw bird or some other tabloid idiot?

exactly so what do people think would happen if staffs were named on the dda, there would be an explosion in the population and the only ones punished that would be law abiding citizens like my self who would loose my 6 year old staff that has never shown any agression

A knife can't guide the blind

Staffys don't do that.

If I had a pet snake that was lovely, and all my family loved it, then we'd call that a good pet. If I had a pet snake that was poisonous, and could bite my family and hurt them, then we'd call that a bad pet and ban it. Staffys bite people.

With the knife, if chavs stood round showing off their knives and intimidating people, we'd make it illegal. Stand around with a dog intimidating people and we say "the dog int to blame".

exactly so what do people think would happen if staffs were named on the dda, there would be an explosion in the population and the only ones punished that would be law abiding citizens like my self who would loose my 6 year old staff that has never shown any agression

I love staffs! I am yet to meet an aggresive one and I am amazed by how well some chavs dogs I see on the streets behave. Usually better than the owners.

Staffys don't do that.

If I had a pet snake that was lovely, and all my family loved it, then we'd call that a good pet. If I had a pet snake that was poisonous, and could bite my family and hurt them, then we'd call that a bad pet and ban it. Staffys bite people.

With the knife, if chavs stood round showing off their knives and intimidating people, we'd make it illegal. Stand around with a dog intimidating people and we say "the dog int to blame".

you are quite clearly either stupid or a troll

They arent rare at the minute.

[

Yet.

i know they are not rare at the min but how many more do you think there would be, that is my point they would become more of a status symbol than they allready are.

yes hes not shown any agression yet, but since i am a responsible owner if he even showed a hint he would be in the vets and pts well before he actually bit anyone

Archived