Geoffrey Robinson MP in dangerous dogs debate

To the contrary, it was a bad owner if they let the dog hump you .

They didn't. They just popped out for a moment. If a dog can't be trusted not to attack if left alone, it's clear the thing is not safe to have around.

As I said, I'm not some little wimp and I had a real problem holding the thing back. A kid, woman or weaker man would have been bitten.

This is the usual "Bad owner excuse" and it's a big a load of crap in this case as it usually is.

No it really, really isn't! What an utterly stupid thing to say:loopy:

No it's not. The idiot brigade who support killer nanny dogs claim they are wonderful with children.

Evidence suggests this to be true except in the cases where the dog eats the child's face.

Bad owners. Perhaps I can agree with that assuming it covers all the owners because they're obviously crackers to have such an animal in the house.

When will the next child die and will it be a "Bad owner"?

They didn't. They just popped out for a moment. If a dog can't be trusted not to attack if left alone, it's clear the thing is not safe to have around.

As I said, I'm not some little wimp and I had a real problem holding the thing back. A kid, woman or weaker man would have been bitten.

This is the usual "Bad owner excuse" and it's a big a load of crap in this case as it usually is.

No it's not. The idiot brigade who support killer nanny dogs claim they are wonderful with children.

Evidence suggests this to be true except in the cases where the dog eats the child's face.

Bad owners. Perhaps I can agree with that assuming it covers all the owners because they're obviously crackers to have such an animal in the house.

When will the next child die and will it be a "Bad owner"?

Killer nanny dogs:hihi:

well you've proved me wrong:loopy::hihi:

ps you have no evidence

Based on that level of proof I wonder if we produced a heap of stories that spoke in favour of SBT's and backed it up with a library of children playing happily with staffies, staffies with other dogs, staffies lying down in front of the fire, would it be sufficient enough evidence to prove them wrong???

Killer nanny dogs:hihi:

well you've proved me wrong:loopy::hihi:

ps you have no evidence

I'm so sorry, I didn't realise anyone was so stupid as to totally ignore news in the public domain in some daft attempt to make these killer animals look good.

I'll pop in a few links showing these dogs kill people but fully expect the stupid to claim they were all down to bad owners.

Quite how that's any excuse, I don't know because people are still dead.

Perhaps the owners should be put down with the dogs.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/man-dies-after-bite-from-staffordshire-bull-terrier-1605370.html

A young father has died after being bitten on the elbow by a Staffordshire bull terrier as he walked to work.

http://blog.dogsbite.org/2010/05/germany-four-staffordshire-bull.html

Berlin, DE - It was reported Saturday that four Staffordshire bull terriers mauled a 3-year old girl to death and badly injured the girl's great-grandmother, who tried to rescue her. Authorities said that prosecutors

http://www.thecourier.co.uk/News/Angus/article/14351/arbroath-man-shouted-kill-and-set-staffordshire-bull-terrier-on-neighbour.html

A man who shouted "kill" before setting his Staffordshire bull terrier on a 51-year-old widow stood trial at Arbroath Sheriff Court.

Clearly this last one was a bad owner. Can you explain the licence required to keep such a dog and how bad owners can be stopped from owning them?

I'm so sorry, I didn't realise anyone was so stupid as to totally ignore news in the public domain in some daft attempt to make these killer animals look good.

I'll pop in a few links showing these dogs kill people but fully expect the stupid to claim they were all down to bad owners.

Quite how that's any excuse, I don't know because people are still dead.

Perhaps the owners should be put down with the dogs.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/man-dies-after-bite-from-staffordshire-bull-terrier-1605370.html

http://blog.dogsbite.org/2010/05/germany-four-staffordshire-bull.html

http://www.thecourier.co.uk/News/Angus/article/14351/arbroath-man-shouted-kill-and-set-staffordshire-bull-terrier-on-neighbour.html

Clearly this last one was a bad owner. Can you explain the licence required to keep such a dog and how bad owners can be stopped from owning them?

These stories are not evidence and only show that some dogs attack.

Reply to Murphy JNR!

We have a staffy and and english bulldog in our family which happily play with 5 children between 2 and 10 (under supervision) when they visit. Is that proof?

Your first link was a guy that died from septicimia after a dog bite, that only actually means the dog broke the skin-children can do that!

The second was from a blog called dogsbite-hmmm that won't be biased then!

The third was trained to attack and did what it had been taught, clearly bad training.

what exactly was your point there?

These stories are not evidence and only show that some dogs attack.

I knew you'd have a cretinous answer but I didn't expect anything that moronic.

Only some of these killer dogs actually kill so that's not evidence.

You should change your username to "Evi DENSE".

I knew you'd have a cretinous answer but I didn't expect anything that moronic.

Only some of these killer dogs actually kill so that's not evidence.

You should change your username to "Evi DENSE".

Its not evidence, its tabloid enhanced stories of singular events. What are you trying to prove. No-one is denying that some dogs kill or attack, some of them are trained to do so.

Falling back on insults when you have nothing to say?

If you can't beat em join em...What do you think of my "evidence" then? It must prove beyond any doubt that staffys never bite (to you!)

Archived