Geoffrey Robinson MP in dangerous dogs debate

Says the poster who resorts to calling people stupid when they disagree with her. :suspect:

Do you believe that all the thousands of staffy attacks we read about in the papers and online are all made up then?

no not because you disagreed because you said your thoughts were based on your opinion as were the thoughts of the poster disagreeing with you but hers were obviously based on prejudice whereas yours weren't-you made me laugh:hihi: You pretty much contradicted yourself-it was good work!

no not because you disagreed because you said your thoughts were based on your opinion as were the thoughts of the poster disagreeing with you but hers were obviously based on prejudice whereas yours weren't-you made me laugh:hihi: You pretty much contradicted yourself-it was good work!

Not really. My opinion on staffies is based on the media reports I see, and the behaviour of staffies and their owners that I see as I go about my daily business. This is how I know staffies are a dangerous breed and staffy owners are more likely to train their dogs to be vicious.

In comparison you, like so many staffy owners, see your pet sleeping by the fire at night and imagine that just because it looks peaceful, neither it nor any other staffy can ever be dangerous.

Not really. My opinion on staffies is based on the media reports I see, and the behaviour of staffies and their owners that I see as I go about my daily business. This is how I know staffies are a dangerous breed and staffy owners are more likely to train their dogs to be vicious.

In comparison you, like so many staffy owners, see your pet sleeping by the fire at night and imagine that just because it looks peaceful, neither it nor any other staffy can ever be dangerous.

That is a contradiction, you are claiming your opinion is more valid than mine based on isolated stories not any facts.

It isn't my pet I don't own a staffy, some of my family do.

The fact is your "evidence" is just as valid as mine-i.e. it isn't!

Its not evidence, its tabloid enhanced stories of singular events. What are you trying to prove. No-one is denying that some dogs kill or attack, some of them are trained to do so.

Falling back on insults when you have nothing to say?

If you can't beat em join em...What do you think of my "evidence" then? It must prove beyond any doubt that staffys never bite (to you!)

Ah. The child wasn't actually killed. It's just a tabloid lie.

Best dig the kids back up then and see if they want a bit of breakfast before they return to school.

Your comments get stupider as you get further into the thread.

Ah. The child wasn't actually killed. It's just a tabloid lie.

Best dig the kids back up then and see if they want a bit of breakfast before they return to school.

Your comments get stupider as you get further into the thread.

who said the child wasn't killed?:loopy:

I knew you'd have a cretinous answer but I didn't expect anything that moronic.

Only some of these killer dogs actually kill so that's not evidence.

You should change your username to "Evi DENSE".

No the point is if you see evidence of the dogs behaving well do you change your opinion. It's very obvious from this and the many other threads about staffs that eventually degenerate into a kill them kill them argument that the proof required to condemn them, albeit minimal in comparison to proof that could be made available showing the dog to be a good famlly pet, is enough for everyone to go on.

No one is denying what a staffy is capable of but to dispense with all of them or penalise all owners because of a few is wrong. You happily believe what you see and read but you're witness to the minority and your views are warped if you believe that owners of staffies are more likely to train them to be vicious, which contradicts your statement that they are instinctively that way.

who said the child wasn't killed?:loopy:

You did in effect.

Its not evidence, its tabloid enhanced stories of singular events.

Of course it's evidence. Any suggestion otherwise calls into question the truth of the story.

People died at the teeth of these nanny dogs. How the hell is that hype?

If the answer to dogs biting and or killing is to do away with them, then there's a few breeds we will be doing away with that's for sure including Labrador's and Jack Russell's.

For all the stories that depict a dog as dangerous there are more to suggest that they are not.

Archived