Popular Toys you remember as a kid..

grinder

Do you remember those gray plastic deep sea divers with the red plastic tube coming out of his helmet, I think it was Ivor the Diver they called him....?

You put him in a bowl of water and he would sink to the bottom, I spent hours blowing down the tube bringing him back up to the top...

Talk about little things please little minds, and I still call it him.....:rolleyes:

Hey Grinder

That brings it all back, and the submarine that had a big white tablet in the bottom that used to rise and sink in the water lol

Ebay has a lot to answer for, ive bought 'Spirograph' and 'Re-bound' and 'rock-em sock-em robots' my kids love em all.

Unfortunatly im old enough to remember all these first time round lol

Spirograph, now there's something I haven't heard of in a while, I used to spend hours playing with that.

My brother had one of those diver things too. I had a "Tressy" doll, does anyone remember her a forerunner to Barbie you could make her hair grow by pulling it then pressed a button in her back to wind it back in and start all over again, she was the same size as a Barbie.

After Tressy came Cindy who I always thought was better than Barbie, not as flash. My brother Eagle Eye Action Man became her boyfriend.

I could play all day wi a stick when i wa a lad.one day it wa a sword ,next day it wa a gun. Told my daughter that the other day when she was nagging for a blackberry,she thinks im kidding.

Yes and bend it add some string and arrows made from privet hedge and there you had another weapon.

Archived