Morrisons prize giveaway

the cynic in me thinks that morrisons are having a giveaway, and aren't actually giving anything away. I was wondering if anyone knows anyone who has won at hillsrough store, or , halfway or ecclesfield. It's just the way you check your results seems easy enough for them to say sorry you haven't won this time. I do hope this isn't a clever marketing gimmick for morrisons, well hopefully you can prove me wrong. they don't show any winning numers, they just ask you to type your numer in, which is on the receipt.

The Supermarket have promised to give away £300 at every store every day until the end of the month, this is written in the terms and conditions of the game therefore Morrisons will have to adhere to it, therefore yes I believe the competition to be a genuine one and i'd imagine we will see a list of winners some time soon either in the supermarkets themselves or in the local wragg.

The Supermarket have promised to give away £300 at every store every day until the end of the month, this is written in the terms and conditions of the game therefore Morrisons will have to adhere to it, therefore yes I believe the competition to be a genuine one and i'd imagine we will see a list of winners some time soon either in the supermarkets themselves or in the local wragg.

I wonder if the prize winners by some incredible coincidence turn out to be Morrisons staff who just popped into the supermarket to do some shopping on their day off?

I wonder if the prize winners by some incredible coincidence turn out to be Morrisons staff who just popped into the supermarket to do some shopping on their day off?

Yeh cos a multi million pound empire like Morrisons are likely to run a fiddle for a few quid with their shelf fillers.:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:................

Anybody who works at Morrisons will have a staff discount card which, when applied to the bill will identify them as staff and therefore make them ineligible to win. Just a thought...

I'm guessing its written in the T&C's that staff cant enter, I know in the store I work in when we run competitions the T&C's say staff and family members of staff cannot enter.

Archived