Overtaking a Hearse

This happened to us on 29th September. We were in the limo behind the hearse and pulled onto a roundabout and this old man and woman nipped in between us and the hearse .. they could clearly see we were following the bloody thing and could easily have eased off so that the limo could slip behind as it wasn't a busy island.

This happened to us on 29th September. We were in the limo behind the hearse and pulled onto a roundabout and this old man and woman nipped in between us and the hearse .. they could clearly see we were following the bloody thing and could easily have eased off so that the limo could slip behind as it wasn't a busy island.

Well yeah they could have, lets face it a limo behind a hearse dosent take much thinking about does it..:rolleyes:

Just goes to show though, its not always the young that are ignorant..

I went to Whitby Goth weekend last year. I was sat outside a pub when a hearse pulled up close by (Some of the goths drive hearses). The man sat next to the driver got out and opened the hearse back door and the coffin lid. A young woman dressed in goth gear got out of the coffin and went to the pub with him.

THE MND BOGGLES!:loopy:

I went to Whitby Goth weekend last year. I was sat outside a pub when a hearse pulled up close by (Some of the goths drive hearses). The man sat next to the driver got out and opened the hearse back door and the coffin lid. A young woman dressed in goth gear got out of the coffin and went to the pub with him.

THE MND BOGGLES!:loopy:

Mmmm rather strange thing to do dont ya think...:huh:

I had a similar situation a few years ago on the day of my dads funeral. We had just pulled away from the house on a narrow residential street & the undertaker was walking in front of the hearse,we were about 100yards from the end of the road, when an asian woman in a red toyota corrolla decided to overtake the limo,the hearse & the undertaker walking in front, & it was on a bend at that point. Fortunately my mum didn't see her, but myself & my brother were furious, many of the neighbours showed her their disapproval though.:mad:

Nice subtle racism and sexism there.. :cool:

Archived