Overtaking a Hearse

Would you be prosecuted of it was.

Fine. I give up. You win. It doesn't matter what i say you're still going to carry on doing it. I was going to say that i hope that anybody that you do overtake in the future has the same attitude about it as you do but then that would mean i'm hoping there's more people like you.

I'm done.

Fine. I give up. You win. It doesn't matter what i say you're still going to carry on doing it. I was going to say that i hope that anybody that you do overtake in the future has the same attitude about it as you do but then that would mean i'm hoping there's more people like you.

I'm done.

I would think most people will be thinking more about the loved one they just lost and not what the other road users are doing.

And the family?

If they are sensible people they will know that whatever their personal loss, which I fully respect, the world has to carry on.

We're conceived, we're born, we live and then we die.

Evolution.

In the grand scheme of things we are so insignificant.

It's not important.

If they are sensible people they will know that whatever their personal loss, which I fully respect, the world has to carry on.

We're conceived, we're born, we live and then we die.

Evolution.

In the grand scheme of things we are so insignificant.

It's not important.

So you would overtake then?

Archived