Overtaking a Hearse

As the coffin was being lowered into the ground at a traffic warden's funeral, a voice screamed from inside,

"I'm not dead! I'm not dead!"

To which the vicar shouted back, "Sorry, the paperwork has already been done!"

As the undertaker wrote when he didn't get paid. Pay up by month's end or we're digging him up.

That's because there isn't anything wrong with it. As long as you are not causing the hearse to do anything.

There isn't anything technically or legally wrong with it, but theres such a thing as morals and decency, two things you are obviously lacking in if you think its OK to overtake a hearse with a coffin in it.

There isn't anything technically or legally wrong with it, but theres such a thing as morals and decency, two things you are obviously lacking in if you think its OK to overtake a hearse with a coffin in it.

Can you explain how or why it is morally wrong to overtake a hearse with a coffin in?

You shouldn't have to ask; what is right and what is wrong should come naturally to someone with their head screwed on properly.

But you have been asked. For the sake of argument let's assume that my head has been screwed on sideways giving me somewhat of a skewed view of the world. Now bearing in mind my obvious disability can you please explain what is immoral and indecent about overtaking a hearse.

jb

So you can't explain then?

Fair enough.

It is a matter of morals and decency; you're free to overtake a slow moving vehicle that just happens to contain a coffin on its way to a funeral with the family in a seperate vehicle right behind, thats your prerogative, but people will make judgment on you.

Archived