Why do women do this??

I don't suffer from acne and rarely have a blemish on my body but, why is it when i enter a relationship with a woman,the first time i take my top off they start to dig their nails into my skin and squeeze imaginary spots???

Maybe its just me giving out the wrong signals,like "feel free to scar my temple" honey!

Anyone else experienced this?

SHANE

X

I don't suffer from acne and rarely have a blemish on my body but, why is it when i enter a relationship with a woman,the first time i take my top off they start to dig their nails into my skin and squeeze imaginary spots???

Maybe its just me giving out the wrong signals,like "feel free to scar my temple" honey!

SHANE

X

It's a woman thing! :hihi:

SHANE

X

Maybe you do actually have a spot you don't know about, have you ever actually used a couple of mirrors and checked? (and I mean, every 12 hours) -- spots can come and go faster than you imagine, and honestly, you can't always see or feel them on your back without looking close enough (like a woman can/does)

Maybe you do actually have a spot you don't know about, have you ever actually used a couple of mirrors and checked? (and I mean, every 12 hours) -- spots can come and go faster than you imagine, and honestly, you can't always see or feel them on your back without looking close enough (like a woman can/does)

It's not just my back! It's my neck,forehead.Basically anywhere that is fleshed! lol

It's not just my back! It's my neck,forehead.Basically anywhere that is fleshed! lol

Seriously? And you say 'they' in your OP, so this is something that you have experienced with more than one partner? How bizarre. Not guilty, I have never done this nor can see the appeal. It's actually rather rude, either that or some weird fetish.

Seriously? And you say 'they' in your OP, so this is something that you have experienced with more than one partner? How bizarre. Not guilty, I have never done this nor can see the appeal. It's actually rather rude, either that or some weird fetish.

Yes! 'they' and the excitment on their faces when they scrape out my flesh from the tip off their fingernails is just weird.

to be honest, my last couple of exes were like this....

Archived