Why do women do this??

My ex used to like me to do this to him. I had to squeeze all the spots on his back and then draw on his back. I have to admit though there is something very satisfying about squeezing spots. I think in a weird way it's part of being intimate with someone. I mean I wouldn't do that to just anyone!

I don't suffer from acne and rarely have a blemish on my body but, why is it when i enter a relationship with a woman,the first time i take my top off they start to dig their nails into my skin and squeeze imaginary spots???

Maybe its just me giving out the wrong signals,like "feel free to scar my temple" honey!

Anyone else experienced this?

SHANE

X

This happens to me all the time even from strangers in the street. They are obviously after my Alpha Male DNA, in your case it is probably that you actually are spotty.

This happens to me all the time even from strangers in the street. They are obviously after my Alpha Male DNA, in your case it is probably that you actually are spotty.

My skin is pure my good man!

I don't know?? After meeting someone.Wining and dining them for a few week,then feeling comfortable with each other,you move on to the next phase.Whip off ya clobber get all excited,then womens eyes must morph into those magnified mirrors,(like the shaving ones) and instead off squeezing something more enjoyable,its straight for the microscopic blemishes.:huh:

I don't suffer from acne and rarely have a blemish on my body but, why is it when i enter a relationship with a woman,the first time i take my top off they start to dig their nails into my skin and squeeze imaginary spots???

Maybe its just me giving out the wrong signals,like "feel free to scar my temple" honey!

Anyone else experienced this?

SHANE

X

Yep. This has happened to me. She even tries to squeeze moles and then claims she thought it was a blackhead when it's red raw and bleeding :mad:

Yep. This has happened to me. She even tries to squeeze moles and then claims she thought it was a blackhead when it's red raw and bleeding :mad:

I think your missus may be a sadist!

Try squeezing her nipple,and say "ooops sorry love,thought it was a mole"

Mine too! I pluck his eyebrows and exfoliate his back while he's in the bath aswell! I used to find the spot thing gross but he finds it really relaxing so who am I to say no? ;)

Mines turnd mardy now though. When we first met i could squeese a spot or blackhead with enough pressure to shatter his spine and he wouldnt bat an eyelid. Now a quick flimp and hes squeaking like a little girly :hihi:

Archived