The one and only Gaddafi thread.

What a pleasant chap you are, does insulting people make you feel better?

If he has been doing this for decades, why are you so suddenly up in arms about it now?

If you knew what a vile creature he was, why was it not your constant hobby horse.

Not only you, but all the others who have suddenly found this rabid hatred of the man?

I dont know how you slept at nights knowing such a creature was at large in the world.

Is there something clinically wrong with you, or are you really like this all the time?

The "lowly soldiers" you refer to are the ones whose courage, endeavour and blood have freed Libya..so excuse me if they didn't convene a war crimes tribunal and hire some lawyers as soon as gaddafis men started firing at them.

Are you a gadaffi regime loyalist? I can't find any other explanation for your posts

The "lowley soldiers " you Are so quickly praising are in fact al queda ( according to American generals)

The only reason daffy regime has fallen is because of the massive bombing campaign the media forgot too show you !

The only daffy supporter I know was the british government !

Gues this is yet another CIA / NATO sponsored coup !!!!

The "lowley soldiers " you Are so quickly praising are in fact al queda ( according to American generals)

The only reason daffy regime has fallen is because of the massive bombing campaign the media forgot too show you !

Oh dear - another case of too much Youtube and not enough intellect.

Pea brain do me a favour. Don't ever point your bilge in my direction again. Thanks in advance you vacuous simpleton. :)

Hi Peas,

Did you see that video on YouTube where they were knocking daffy about a bit before shooting him?

Well, what I want to know is, did they steal his hat? I could't tell on the one I watched. Please tell me they stole his hat!

I was disgusted that the BBC showed Gaddafi's last minutes and lynching on the news. They used to have a ban on showing that sort of stuff.

I don't feel sympathy for Gaddafi, but there's no need to show disgusting stuff like that.

I was disgusted that the BBC showed Gaddafi's last minutes and lynching on the news. They used to have a ban on showing that sort of stuff.

I don't feel sympathy for Gaddafi, but there's no need to show disgusting stuff like that.

Why should we be protected from seeing what goes on in the world, especially when 'our' government has spent so much of our money making it happen?

Pea brain do me a favour. Don't ever point your bilge in my direction again. Thanks in advance you vacuous simpleton. :)

Hey Andy which part of my post did you not like ?

The fact that the rebels have been comprised of al-queda ?

The fact that this could never have been achieved if America / NATO did not bomb Libya into the stone age ?

Archived