The one and only Gaddafi thread.

Yet again you cannot tell the good guys from the bad. Arabs just have no respect for life. They wonder why no one has respect for an Arab. They don't know the meaning of humanity. Gaddafi should have been arrested and tried, not slaughtered in some vile street show.

I was disgusted that the BBC showed Gaddafi's last minutes and lynching on the news. They used to have a ban on showing that sort of stuff.

I don't feel sympathy for Gaddafi, but there's no need to show disgusting stuff like that.

I hear they had it on pay per veiw in Tripoli and the subscriptions went through the roof.:hihi:

Yet again you cannot tell the good guys from the bad. Arabs just have no respect for life. They wonder why no one has respect for an Arab. They don't know the meaning of humanity. Gaddafi should have been arrested and tried, not slaughtered in some vile street show.

What an absurd and crassly stupid thing to say. Are you a racist moron or something?

Oh dear - another case of too much Youtube and not enough intellect.

Actually it only takes a brief recall of history to know that the British government was very close to Ghdafi . Blair even getting kisses !!

Have you ever watched RT ? I love cross talk can't wait if they will get a panel together to discuss the aftermath of this western backed coup ?

You are aware America has sponsored many coups / assignations of nation leaders in the past ?

I still cant believe some actually believed we were protecting civilians

Then you're probably cretinously stupid, or morally bankrupt - does it sit comfortably with you that the man has been committing atrocious and murderous acts against his people for decades?

So you will agree that he met an appropriate end then , cowering in a drain like a rat ?

Thank you for identifying your self as a racists. It will help in the future

Archived