The one and only Gaddafi thread.

Balpin keeps Insisting that the Transitional National Council is run by Al Queada.

The NTC is about as powerful as you or me, they have no chance.

After this silly African Dawn or whatever they call themsleves they are wide open.

A vacuum is there, the only answer is Al queda, or saudi arabia as it some times known.

Look at the big picture, dont be misled.

The poor fools leading these rebellions are just making life worse for themselves.

There was a programme on news 24 a bit back and it stated that inteligence agencies in America had detected elements of Al Qaeda within the libyan rebels.

Only link i could find was this one= http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052748704559904576231172563565048.html?amp&amp

Thanks. This bit seems to sum it up nicely;

"If anyone thinks there are vast numbers of al Qaeda terrorists running the rebel movement in Libya, then Churchill never smoked a cigar in his life," said a U.S. official.

"No one's saying there isn't a relative smattering of bad guys in Libya?after all, there always have been goons in the country?but let's get real here. This is, at its core, an anti-Gadhafi uprising rooted in major opposition to a repressive regime."

There was a programme on news 24 a bit back and it stated that inteligence agencies in America had detected elements of Al Qaeda within the libyan rebels.

Only link i could find was this one= http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052748704559904576231172563565048.html?amp&amp

somebody is forgetting the difference between Al Queda, who are a busted flush, and Islamists like the Muslim Brotherhood, Hamas, and Hizbullah, who most definitely are not. When Al Queda turn up in Gaza, Hamas hunts them down like dogs, even though they're Sunnis too. They hate them nearly as bad as the Jews. They're rivals.

Thanks. This bit seems to sum it up nicely;

"If anyone thinks there are vast numbers of al Qaeda terrorists running the rebel movement in Libya, then Churchill never smoked a cigar in his life," said a U.S. official.

"No one's saying there isn't a relative smattering of bad guys in Libya?after all, there always have been goons in the country?but let's get real here. This is, at its core, an anti-Gadhafi uprising rooted in major opposition to a repressive regime."

If the yanks say it it must be gospel truth then.

Book your next drunken hen or stag party in Tripoli then.

Its the new Amsterdam.

Democracy rules, no acid in the face girls.

Book your next drunken hen or stag party in Tripoli then.

Its the new Amsterdam.

Democracy rules, no acid in the face girls.

You've lost me now - under Gaddafi alcohol was banned in Libya and can't remember it exactly being a tourist destination.

The NTC is about as powerful as you or me, they have no chance.

After this silly African Dawn or whatever they call themsleves they are wide open.

A vacuum is there, the only answer is Al queda, or saudi arabia as it some times known.

Look at the big picture, dont be misled.

The poor fools leading these rebellions are just making life worse for themselves.

The NTC are recognised by all the major powers. Stop pulling them down these are the good guys.

I think most people would agree they are better off without Gaddafi and they are not fools.

Archived