The one and only Gaddafi thread.

Yet again you cannot tell the good guys from the bad. Arabs just have no respect for life. They wonder why no one has respect for an Arab. They don't know the meaning of humanity. Gaddafi should have been arrested and tried, not slaughtered in some vile street show.

have you been officially diagnosed as an idiot?

All the world leaders calling his death a victory are two faced they have all shaken his hand and given.him money. They don't give two hoots who or how many he has killed otherwise mugabe would be dead. I'm glad he is dead but let's not pretend its about anything other than money oil and power not killing his own people!!!

I'm uncertain how the transitional government can be recognised as with the video's in public domain(not the 29 second 1,the longer 1)this is definitely a war crime!We are led to believe anyone guilty of war crimes can not be excused so can not be in charge of a country.I'm guessing that's going to be swept under the carpet conveniently!Don't get me wrong,the world may be a better place without him but like you said our western world kept him in power when it suited them.If this is the way of the new government it's a bit like guns to the afghan rebels of years gone by!

Yes, it was brutal and nasty, but so was Mussolini's death when he was hung from a lamp post outside a filling station. It doesn't automatically mean that the government which will be established in Libya will be bad. The post war Italian government was OK, so why not the new Libyan government?

They have enormous oil wealth (more even than Norway) and a low population ( just 1.5 million more than Norway). Therefore they will be a very rich country and every Libyan will enjoy a high standard of living, way in excess of what we have here in the UK.

Yes, it was brutal and nasty, but so was Mussolini's death when he was hung from a lamp post outside a filling station. It doesn't automatically mean that the government which will be established in Libya will be bad. The post war Italian government was OK, so why not the new Libyan government?

They have enormous oil wealth (more even than Norway) and a low population ( just 1.5 million more than Norway). Therefore they will be a very rich country and every Libyan will enjoy a high standard of living, way in excess of what we have here in the UK.

Let's hope their"new standard of living" will buy them some boots for the next dictator's kicking instead of doing it in sandal's!

So it seems there are now "questions" about how this murderous scum died and demands for an "enquiry". Either one of his captors decided to slot him in the heat of the moment or he was hit in crossfire are the two versions I've heared.

Rubbish. OBVIOUSLY it was Mossad who did it. They are so good, they knew exactly where he was hiding and it was their agents, not NTC troops, who caught and killed him as some sort of plot to cause friction amongst the various factions in Libya. Said factions being mere moments away from creating a peaceful, stable government and country, were it not for the evil plotting of Mossad.

Well, that will be the Arab fantasy conspiracy theory that surfaces at some point in the not too distant future when the situation in Libya goes completely down the pan, I predict...

Presumably all the Libyan exiles in the UK will be rapidly jetting off back home now to help rebuild their beloved country? Good luck to them, I sadly think they'll need it.

So it seems there are now "questions" about how this murderous scum died and demands for an "enquiry". Either one of his captors decided to slot him in the heat of the moment or he was hit in crossfire are the two versions I've heared.

Rubbish. OBVIOUSLY it was Mossad who did it. They are so good, they knew exactly where he was hiding and it was their agents, not NTC troops, who caught and killed him as some sort of plot to cause friction amongst the various factions in Libya. Said factions being mere moments away from creating a peaceful, stable government and country, were it not for the evil plotting of Mossad.

Well, that will be the Arab fantasy conspiracy theory that surfaces at some point in the not too distant future when the situation in Libya goes completely down the pan, I predict...

Presumably all the Libyan exiles in the UK will be rapidly jetting off back home now to help rebuild their beloved country? Good luck to them, I sadly think they'll need it.

NATO attacked the column he was in using jet fighters.

He took cover in a drainage pipe.

After the attack was over he was dragged and beaten half to death, then murdered by one of the hooligans.

What a great start for the new, democratic(not) Libya.

Things can only get worse from here.

NATO attacked the column he was in using jet fighters.

He took cover in a drainage pipe.

After the attack was over he was dragged and beaten half to death, then murdered by one of the hooligans.

What a great start for the new, democratic(not) Libya.

Things can only get worse from here.

Not from Gaddafi it wont.

Is it still news?

Archived