The one and only Gaddafi thread.

the real competition for the new Libya business will be close to home as the allies of the revolution want to receive their payback. France and Italy are closest, but Britain will also be looking to get an oar in. Germany and especially the Turks will be regretting they didn't call for Gadaffi's head sooner. Turkey hedging their bets on Gaddaffi and not joining in until almost until Tripoli almost fell will not be forgotten by the Libyans.

I dont :huh:

Without wishing to be seen as disrespectful. You are an American, from the USA as I understand it.

You are not meant to understand things.

You do as you are told.

It is suprising they allow internet access in your country.

I have seen the photos of Mr Kernal Gadaffi in todays papers.

He isn't smiling on any of them

I am shocked that anyone should look at these pictures, except for forensic reasons

This was a vile murder, and not accepable in todays world

God help Libya if these creatures are its rulers today.

Cameron and Sarkozy will be taking a trip to Libya very shortly i predict looking like two suitors visiting the coy young village beauty queen.

they've already done that, about 2 days after Tripoli fell, sharing a stage for the performance. They won't need to do it again.

I am shocked that anyone should look at these pictures, except for forensic reasons'

This was a vile murder, and not accepable in todays world

He was dealt with by the Lybian people for the crimes he commited against the Lybian people . Exactly how it should be in my eyes. I have no issues with the photos . I dont see your problem .

Archived