The one and only Gaddafi thread.

As a Labour voter you voted for Blair while he was Gaddafi's friend, didn't you?

OK I can't resist the bite. That's just plain ignorant, what makes you think I'm a Labour voter? Besides, VAT Man and The Boy Blunder have a real select band of friends don't they?

I can't help thinking that our involvement in Libya was a lot better thought out than that in Iraq. From what I can find not one British serviceman has died in the conflict and we haven't lost a single aircraft.

Probably 'cause this incursion was NATO led, rather than US.

Here's the BBC thread http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-15385955 I bet one or two people on here are upset by the news.

Why would any one in their right mind be happy about hearing death being dealt out by bombs or bullets ?

As for daffi , I guess the western governments including ours are at a loss now as who will torture on our behalf now ?

Why would any one in their right mind be happy about hearing death being dealt out by bombs or bullets ?

As for daffi , I guess the western governments including ours are at a loss now as who will torture on our behalf now ?

You could put money on him not living to TELL..... to many secrets that our governments wnat to keep secret.

Archived