The one and only Gaddafi thread.

Without wishing to be seen as disrespectful. You are an American, from the USA as I understand it.

You are not meant to understand things.

You do as you are told.

It is suprising they allow internet access in your country.

Are you okay mate? :huh:

You seem to be confused. Remember our exchanges from yesterday?

Hello ! Hello ! :hihi: :hihi: :hihi:

(Raps Balpin on the head with knuckles)

Oh and by the way. Where did the internet originate from in the first place ? :rolleyes:

Are you okay mate? :huh:

You seem to be confused. Remember our exchanges from yesterday?

Hello ! Hello ! :hihi: :hihi: :hihi:

(Raps Balpin on the head with knuckles)

Oh and by the way. Where did the internet originate from in the first place ? :rolleyes:

At Cern in Switzerland under Tim Berners Lee (British) and Robert Cailliau (Belgian)

And Bill Gates?

Don't think he had anything to do with it. The first peer to peer connection was made in 1969 but it was nothing like the Internet, it was just text messages used my the military (Milnet). Interestingly, the word Internet had been used for years (1973) before Berners Lee came up with WWW in 1990.

Anyway, let's get the thread back on topic. What next for Libya?

Don't think he had anything to do with it. The first peer to peer connection was made in 1969 but it was nothing like the Internet, it was just text messages used my the military (Milnet). Interestingly, the word Internet had been used for years (1973) before Berners Lee came up with WWW in 1990.

Anyway, let's get the thread back on topic. What next for Libya?

I would say Windows and MSN has a lot to do with the internet.

Libya ? Same as Egypt and Tunisia...... far from certain. Khadaffy had a lot of supporters. They may be drawn to Al Qaeda. They wouldn't have much love for Britain, France or the US either for that matter.

Originally Posted by Balpin

If you think this overthrow has anything to do with the Libyans you are living in cloud cuckoo land.

It was orchestrated by the USA and carried out by the British and French.

The Libyans had nowt to do with it.

What was your previous username?

I was going to ask the same question, 'Mr Smith' and 'Balpin' posting virtualy identical posts on two different topics and both having joined close together

Archived