The one and only Gaddafi thread.

Who wants to run Vietnam? :loopy: The Vietnamese are quite capable of running it themselves. It will be noted that they soon started to dump the communist system after the country was unified. US money has helped them develop economically since then and a couple of my golf shirts were stitched together in Vietnam. I recently purchased four new dining table chairs also made in Vietnam and the quality and finish are very good indeed.

Who knows? The Gook who once pointed his AK47 in the direction of my ass might have been the one who assembled the chairs.

It's a strange world we live in Alice :hihi:

Its all asses with you people isnt it ;)

Waldorf Salad

The trouble with people of your ilk is that you imature with age and in doing so lose all contact with reality.

Good, innit?

We have the money to do it, pathetic people like you have no chance of ever being as good as we are. :P

Good, innit?

We have the money to do it, pathetic people like you have no chance of ever being as good as we are. :P

As ever another silly unqualified response:loopy: You don't even know how old I am, where I've been and what I've done.

Archived