Freeview recording problem

Is anyone else having trouble recording certain stations on freeview? The problem's only started in the last week or so, and it seems to be limited to commercial stations: ITV, C4, C5 etc.

Any timers I set for ITV etc don't work. But BBC stations work fine. And pausing live TV works on any channel, and manual recording works. It's just the timers. Same with series link, it shows in the timer list but won't record.

I thought it was just my pvr at first, it's only a no-name from ebuyer, but someone at work has exactly the same problem and she has a fancy Humax box. We reckon we're both on the Emley Moor transmitter, and it seems like a massive coincidence for two devices to develop the same fault.

So, anyone else having problems?

Since the change over to digital I had all the usual programmes on my indoor aerial, then suddenly half the channels seemed to disappear leaving me with 40 tv and 20 radio channels. The tv started to pixilate on all freeview channels which I put down to the extreme weather. I added a freesat box and now find i now get both free channels but the freeview channels are limited and I no longer get the Quest channel, what has gone wrong /.

Archived