Do you hate the Russians?

Do you hate the Russians?  

90 members have voted

1. 1. Do you hate the Russians?

• Yes. They're all evil and we need to kill them all
    • No - They're just people caught up in it because some of the leaders were idiots
    • I know nothing because I'm too stupid to read anything about history

Well, do you?

We had the cold war when we were informed there were reds under the bed and told all about how those pesky Russians with their mates from the eastern block wanted to kill us all.

That went on from the late 1940s until the collapse of the soviet union.

The great enemy is hardly worth a mention now.

I have been to St Petersburg and the place was lovely and the people there were really nice, surprisingly most of them spoke reasonable English and they were very friendly and polite.

The place itself is amazing, fascinating history, stunning architecture and great culture. I love it.

What's to hate about them? Do you hate Germans because once they were ruled by Nazis?

This is a silly question without much sense to it. A whole generation of Russians have come of age since the collapse of Communism.

During WW2 they were our allies and heroes. We coudn't have won without them

Well, do you?

We had the cold war when we were informed there were reds under the bed and told all about how those pesky Russians with their mates from the eastern block wanted to kill us all.

Have you seen some of the Russian models on some websites?

Busty Russains, or mommas from moscow

You would'n;t hate russians then

Not that I visit these sites, I have been told by a friend whos dog is a regular visitor to these websites

The few Russian ladies I met were lovely, for some reason most of them had beautiful eyes, they were the first thing you noticed about them. I try never to generalise and that sounds as if I am but it is true I just can't put it any other way, they had lovely eyes.

Well, do you?

so why mention it? It would help if you mention the purpose of this thread.

Russians? No. The Russian Government? Well they haven't quite turned into a cuddly teddy bear, eager for peace and democracy. They and China effectively vetoed any UN action against the Syrian ruling party over their ongoing killing of civilians. Apparently they didn't want to criticise the internal policies of a sovereign country. :suspect:

Archived