Do you hate the Russians?

Do you hate the Russians?  

90 members have voted

1. 1. Do you hate the Russians?

• Yes. They're all evil and we need to kill them all
    • No - They're just people caught up in it because some of the leaders were idiots
    • I know nothing because I'm too stupid to read anything about history

No, I don't hate the russians, but the OP has loaded the poll options. If you're only going to offer 'yes' 'no' and 'undecided' don't load them with other connotations and/or conditions, that is underhanded and will lead to skewed poll results.

It's good of you to be bothered Jimmy, but who in their right mind puts any kind of credence whatver in polls on SF?

I scarcely ever both to vote even when I'm commenting on the thread concerned.

The great enemy is hardly worth a mention now.

Who haven't we had (multiple) wars with over the centuries?

If you limited your "likes" to people who have never been enemies of England you would be limited to the Falkland Islands and Newfoundland.

You might as well as "do you trust Lancastrians"? After all, we had a war with them at one point.

I just wondered because we were told how evil they were from just after the WWII until the Soviet union dropped dead.

Now we are told all about how "Muslims" are doing what the Ruskies were being accused of.

Anyone think it's a tad odd?

I just wondered because we were told how evil they were from just after the WWII until the Soviet union dropped dead.

Now we are told all about how "Muslims" are doing what the Ruskies were being accused of.

Anyone think it's a tad odd?

no all nations have had shameful periods in history including ours.

no need to blame the people of that nation,for what its rulers have done.---and are doing now.

Have you seen some of the Russian models on some websites?

Busty Russains, or mommas from moscow

You would'n;t hate russians then

Not that I visit these sites, I have been told by a friend whos dog is a regular visitor to these websites

Until you get one delivered and they are so ugly they even make Fatima Whitbread spew up.

Archived