Do you hate the Russians?

Do you hate the Russians?  

90 members have voted

1. 1. Do you hate the Russians?

• Yes. They're all evil and we need to kill them all
    • No - They're just people caught up in it because some of the leaders were idiots
    • I know nothing because I'm too stupid to read anything about history

they're the worst tourists in the world at the moment they're all over SE asia

I saw the mother of all russian package tours invading an Island off thailand last year ,I stopped counting after 12 bus loads came off the ferry ,

big fat red faced pig ivans and pig ivanettes all with sparkling things on their huge tits.

hate them! i loath them!!!!

I've known and worked with a lot of Russians over the years. It's a huge place and people from different parts of Russia can be very different, but the Western Russians, Moscovites in particular, are very, very like us in their outlook, humour and work ethic - more so than perhaps any of our EU buddies.

Russians also keep up a profile in Asia, their eastern flank. Europe will always be Russia's priority, but they fry fish many places.

Actually the thread has little to do with Russians, more about who we are told to hate/fear by the popular press and the US government.

Just drawing on the similarities between what we were told about Russians at the time and what we are told about Muslims now.

The story line is very similar.

Actually the thread has little to do with Russians, more about who we are told to hate/fear by the popular press and the US government.

Just drawing on the similarities between what we were told about Russians at the time nowand what we are told about Muslims .

The story line is very similar.

What the radical Musilims have done is plain enough for all to see

What the radical Musilims have done is plain enough for all to see

What the Russian government did was plain enough for all to see.

The yanks told us all to be scared of Russians for years.

Now it seems we are fine with Russians but have to hate a new enemy.

Are you really silly enough to believe them?

What the Russian government did was plain enough for all to see.

The yanks told us all to be scared of Russians for years.

Now it seems we are fine with Russians but have to hate a new enemy.

Are you really silly enough to believe them?

Whose scared of Muslims? Who hates Muslims? Not I. On the other hand the radical Islamic elements among them are an entity to be concerned with and if you dont agree with that you haven't been in touch with the world for the past decade.

Archived