Do you hate the Russians?

Do you hate the Russians?  

90 members have voted

1. 1. Do you hate the Russians?

• Yes. They're all evil and we need to kill them all
    • No - They're just people caught up in it because some of the leaders were idiots
    • I know nothing because I'm too stupid to read anything about history

• 3 months later...

why would you even make a post like that? "do you hate russians"? I am Russian and its all the same everywhere,whether its Russia or England or America-there are good and bad people,and exactly war or politics arw not the subjects to classify people

why would you even make a post like that? "do you hate russians"? I am Russian and its all the same everywhere,whether its Russia or England or America-there are good and bad people,and exactly war or politics arw not the subjects to classify people

If you see any post by Upinwath just ignore it.He likes to wind people up.

The thread was not about whether people hate Russian people really- it was about whether people bought the cold war propaganda that all Russian people were obviously out to get us and to make our way of life extinct.

The overwhelming response from forum users is that the propaganda was peddled by the leaders and the masses didn't believe it anyway, so that's probably the answer you should take from it.

Archived