Do you hate the Russians?

Do you hate the Russians?  

90 members have voted

1. 1. Do you hate the Russians?

• Yes. They're all evil and we need to kill them all
    • No - They're just people caught up in it because some of the leaders were idiots
    • I know nothing because I'm too stupid to read anything about history

why would you even make a post like that? "do you hate russians"? I am Russian and its all the same everywhere,whether its Russia or England or America-there are good and bad people,and exactly war or politics arw not the subjects to classify people

Hello anichka.

The person who started this thread tries to be controversial. They invariably end up making themselves look silly.

Welcome to Sheffield.

why would you even make a post like that? "do you hate russians"? I am Russian and its all the same everywhere,whether its Russia or England or America-there are good and bad people,and exactly war or politics arw not the subjects to classify people

Don't worry anichka, there are idiots on this forum like on most others.

I'm currently learning Russian and have lots of Russian friends :)

I can agree that a lot of Russian tourist are just irresistible,and sometimes I feel embarrassed for them(exactly Russians that I often meet in tkmaxx) but unfortunately for country except few cites Russia is a big village and some of people who go on holidays do it first time in their life and just don't know how to behave.

About the government..I am not good in in but if you read news a loot of Russians had a hug strike against their politics.

As for me as I was born in Saint Petersburg which is big beautiful european type of city,and I've had mostly around lovely people,and Moskow I can compare to London which is crazy mixed life style city,where is nice to come but not nice to live.

and, I forgot,about the war-whatever was before or after- Second world war was the biggest horror for everybody,there would've be Nazism everywhere now if we would've fail.And my grandma and granddad were on that war,and on the 9th of May is a day when we celebrate the victory which was the most painful for Russia(in relation to all deaths and all the suffer) and I think just for that you can respect Russian people.

Archived