What has religion done for women.

What a classic no response to this issue. The EDL is pro womanise rights and non racist. Hence anti islamification of England. How hard is that to grasp?

Because its actions speak otherwise. If it is genuinely the case, which I do not believe for one minute (I am more likely to believe of the existence of the man in the moon) then it should really vet its members a bit better and expel anyone who behaves in a violent, thuggish, racist and misogynistic fashion. Oh sorry, if it did that then there would be no one left.

The EDL's 'leader' should lead by example and not beat women perhaps, before he and his goons start preaching to others?

Because its actions speak otherwise. If it is genuinely the case, which I do not believe for one minute (I am more likely to believe of the existence of the man in the moon) then it should really vet its members a bit better and expel anyone who behaves in a violent, thuggish, racist and misogynistic fashion. Oh sorry, if it did that then there would be no one left.

The EDL's 'leader' should lead by example and not beat women perhaps, before he and his goons start preaching to others?

Anger of youth? They said the same about the suffragettes, well similar at the time. As I'm sure you know.

Anger of youth? They said the same about the suffragettes, well similar at the time. As I'm sure you know.

Absolutely no comparison whatsoever, what a silly analogy.:roll: The Suffragettes were campaigning at a time when democracy was not afforded to all and universal suffrage was a utopian ideal. Not to mention that women just did not have a voice 100 years ago. Sad try.

Absolutely no comparison whatsoever, what a silly analogy.:roll: The Suffragettes were campaigning at a time when democracy was not afforded to all and universal suffrage was a utopian ideal. Not to mention that women just did not have a voice 100 years ago. Sad try.

More were jailed than the EDL, they committed way more crimes and had less support.:roll:

Archived