Friend wants to meet Sir Cliff Richards

I have a friend who is going to see Cliff Richards on Saturday at the NEC, because she has just been through such a bad period, i was hoping to try and arrange a meeting with him before the show to cheer her up, has anyone got any ideas how i may be able to contact his manager.? or how to find out who he is.?

Many thanks :help:

I have a friend who is going to see Cliff Richards on Saturday at the NEC, because she has just been through such a bad period, i was hoping to try and arrange a meeting with him before the show to cheer her up, has anyone got any ideas how i may be able to contact his manager.? or how to find out who he is.?

Many thanks :help:

It may be easier to arrange via the NEC staff.

For privacy reasons I cannot give you the contact number of Cliff or his agent, but you can try here.

Top tip: Persistence breaks down resistance! Good luck.:)

That website states that they wont pass on messages to the artist concerned, and wont even discuss non paying or charity events - none starter im afraid :hihi:

I have a friend who is going to see Cliff Richards on Saturday at the NEC, because she has just been through such a bad period, i was hoping to try and arrange a meeting with him before the show to cheer her up, has anyone got any ideas how i may be able to contact his manager.? or how to find out who he is.?Many thanks :help:

If you don't know who Cliff Richard is why do you want to see him? :hihi::hihi::hihi:

Archived